Natural Gas Lines LPG Liquid Propane Gas Lines
MASTER PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING has been installing natural gas lines and liquid propane gas lines for gas hot water heaters, gas fireplaces, gas stoves, gas dryers and gas grills since 1998. We serve Stratford, Bridgeport, Milford, Trumbull, and most towns in Fairfield County, Connecticut. We are highly-skilled in both natural gas and liquified propane piping, working with both threaded pipe and flexible piping. We provide comprehensive gas line inspections, maintenance and repairs, using the latest technologies to pinpoint leaks and test your gas line system pressure.
If you are considering converting your hot water system to natural gas or propane, or wish to run natural gas to your outdoor grill, we can help. Please phone us to discuss your options at 203 386-1730.
- FREE ESTIMATES and SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNTS
- LICENSED and INSURED
- FAMILY OWNED and OPERATED
- ALL OUR WORK IS GUARANTEED**
- BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS since March, 2005 with an A RATING!
If you suspect you have a gas leak you should:
- Leave your home immediately, taking any others in the home with you.
- Once you have evacuated the building, phone your gas company to report the suspected leak.
- DO NOT light a match or use a lighter.
- DO NOT switch lights ON or OFF, use any electrical appliances, telephones (including cellular), your garage door opener, doorbells, flashlights, etc.
- DO NOT start any vehicle.
- DO NOT re-enter your building unit the gas company has inspected your building and declared it safe.
**terms of guarantee are available upon request.
or if non-emergency and/or after hours, click below and complete our simple form:
GO TO TOP OF PAGE